1. Users of this site are permitted to make responsible and lawful use of the content made available / published on this website including but not limited to materials, articles, presentations, texts, information, data, pictures, audio, video, photos and such other content (“Content”); and can copy, download, disseminate, distribute, publish, display, adapt, translate or make derivative works of the Content, free of charge without need for any further permission or authorization.
2. Notwithstanding the foregoing, please note that:
a) ‘ASKHOWINDIA.ORG’ should at all times be identified as the source of the Content;
b) you may not make commercial use of the Content made available on this site;
c) further use of the Content shall at all times comply with applicable laws; and
d) all Content is provided to you strictly on an “AS IS” basis, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Particularly, no warranty regarding fitness for a particular purpose; security; accuracy, completeness or up-to-date information; or freedom from errors, virus, Trojans, bugs, worms, infections, etc., is given in connection with the Content.
3. ASKHOWINDIA.ORG, without prior notice, reserves all rights to terminate or block access to any user at its sole discretion for reasons including violation of applicable laws and use of the Content for unlawful and unethical purposes.
4. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable laws, you hereby agree to release, discharge and absolve ASKHOWINDIA.ORG, its affiliates, partners, sponsors, subsidiaries, agents, employees, officers, directors and representatives, from any and all claims, losses and damages arising out of the use of the website and further use of the Content, and agree to indemnify ASKHOWINDIA.ORG and its affiliates, partners, sponsors, subsidiaries, agents, employees, officers, directors and representatives and hold them harmless from any and all damages, obligations, claims, losses and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from your further use of the Content.
5. Please contact Yogesh Upadhyaya at firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries or further assistance.”